< All Topics
Print

Reasons to Play the Game

If you are new to online gambling, there’s a big chance you’ll get intimidated by the classic and hugely popular baccarat. It’s one of the most widely played, highlighted by many James Bond movies, and high rollers enjoy them. You’ll also find VIP rooms and tables dedicated to playing several variants of baccarat. Baccarat may have an ‘elitist’ reputation in Bitcoin casinos, but the best online Bitcoin casino baccarat is just the perfect game for beginners and experienced players alike. Furthermore, it is ideal for players with all sizes of bankrolls.

If you are still not sure whether you should play the baccarat game, we will give you a few reasons why you should. 

# Casino Rating Bonus
1 Read Review 100% deposit bonus up to 5 BTC + 100 free spins Visit
2 Read Review Exclucive offer for our players 175% EXCLUSIVE BONUS on 1st Deposit Visit
3 Read Review Up to 600% on first deposit with crypto and 150 free spins Visit
4 Read Review 6BTC OR 1200$ WELCOME OFFER! Only 30x Wagering Requirement! Visit
5 Read Review Exclusive 10% Rakeback And 200% Welcome Bonus Up To $1000 In Crypto Visit
6 Read Review 100% Deposit Bonus up to 5 BTC on your 1st deposit Visit
7 Read Review 100% deposit bonus on your first crypto payment Visit
8 Read Review Welcome Package of up to $500 or 5 BTC + 180 spins Visit
9 Read Review 200% Crypto Bonus: 150% Sportsbook + 50% Casino Visit
10 Read Review 275% deposit match bonus package Visit

You Don’t Have to Learn Complicated Betting Rules

The game is easy to learn. In this casino game, the dealer provides two cards each to the banker and the Player. The hand closer to 9 or scores 9 wins. In baccarat, you aim to bet on the winning hand. You can wager on the Banker’s or the Player’s hand or opt for a ‘Tie’ bet if you think both hands end up with the same score. If you’re correct, you collect a payout based on your wager and bet amount.

There are a few other rules to follow when playing the best online bitcoin casino baccarat game. For example, if the Player or the Banker’s hands are dealt a total of 8 or 9, both have to stand. But if the Player has a 5 or less, he can stand or get another card. Finally,  whenever the Player stands, the Banker should hit on a total of 5 or less.

Use a Betting Strategy to your Advantage

The drawing of baccarat cards is always at random, thus giving each player in baccarat equal opportunities to win. However, you can improve your odds of winning (and cutting the house edge significantly) by using a specific betting strategy. A betting strategy provides guidance on the bankroll, bet, and how much to wager. For example, there’s the Martingale baccarat betting strategy where you double your losing bets until you win.

Casino Baccarat Odds Help you Win

While baccarat relies on the random dealing of playing cards, it’s still a more challenging game compared to the standard online slots. Yes, there are three main bets to play, but they come with different odds of winning. In classic baccarat, the Banker’s hand wins 45.8% of the time, which is slightly better than the Player’s with a 44.6% chance of winning. The Tie bet, on the other hand, gives you a 9.6% chance on every play. And if we factor out the Tie bet, your Banker’s bet wins 51 percent of the time. 

But here’s the catch: there’s a 5% commission for a winning Banker’s bet. If the commission scares you, you can always check out the No Commission variant which is available in top crypto casinos like mBit Casino. The No Commission Baccarat game from mBit is from Evolution Gaming and is available in Bitcoin.

Knowing the odds of winning and the potential commission helps you make a better wagering decision.

Enjoy Lucrative Bonuses

Since you are playing Baccarat in an online casino, you have the opportunity to win lucrative casino bonuses. Some exciting examples of baccarat bonuses are the no deposit bonus, first deposit bonus or even a cashback offer. In some crypto casinos, you can only use these bonuses specifically on baccarat and its many contests. Among these promotions, the first deposit bonus is the most widely offered in top Bitcoin casinos. For example, Ducky Luck Casino promises up to 600% in the first deposit bonus, on top of the Golden Goose Club which lets you play baccarat with higher betting limits.

Immerse in the Rich History of Baccarat 

Baccarat is one of the oldest card games. Its history dates back to the 14th century and was first played in Italy. At first, peasants used to play the game. Soon, the aristocrats picked up the game which help it spread in Europe and other parts of the world. Today the game is accessible to players who want to try it out in different casinos from Monte Carlo, Macau to Las Vegas. Online casinos feature the classic baccarat too, with many casinos allowing players to bet using Bitcoin.

How to Pick the Best Baccarat Strategy - USA Online Casino

Bottom Line: Set your Bankroll, Use the Bonuses and Play Baccarat

Baccarat is a classic game that’s perfect for all types of players. On top of its easy gameplay, baccarat is also available in different variants and you can even bet using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you’re looking at a fun casino game that allows you to use a few strategies and skills, then baccarat fits the bill. 

But before you play, make sure to set a bankroll and use the casino bonuses to your advantage. If you want, you can try it out risk-free in the demo mode before playing in real money. Practicing the game before gambling in real money allows you to explore the rules, test a few betting strategies, and just play for fun without worrying about the bankroll!

FAQ

Previous Best Bitcoin Gambling Strategy Trust Dice
Next Bet on Call of Duty
Table of Contents