A first deposit bonus is a welcome bonus that casinos provide to their customers. Many casinos are cropping up every day, and they are competing to grab your attention to make sure you register at their platform. In addition, online casinos provide a welcome offer bonus as an incentive to try out the games they are offering.
- What is First Deposit Bonus?
- Terms and Conditions Attached to First Deposit Bonus
- How to Claim a First Deposit Bonus?
- Benefits of Using a First Deposit Bonus
- Top 3 First Deposit Bonus Casinos
What is First Deposit Bonus?
They are also known as the welcome bonus. First deposit online casino bonus is a method casinos use to attract more customers to their platform. The bonus is provided to you when you make the first deposit at the gambling site.
A first deposit bonus is an exciting way to get your casino game going. They offer some kind of value if you wish to claim them. Of course, they are entirely optional, but there is no reason to avoid them.
Terms and Conditions Attached to First Deposit Bonus
Now that you know what the first deposit bonus is, it is time to learn about the terms and conditions. Sure, the bonus is an incentive, but the casino attaches some terms and conditions to make sure that you keep playing at the site.
- Wagering Requirement
To know what is a first deposit bonus, you need to know wagering requirements. Every bonus comes with a wagering requirement. It is the number of times you have to wager the bonus money or wins from the bonus to be eligible to withdraw their wins.
So, if a $10 bonus has a 10x wagering requirement attached to it, it means you will have to wager $100 on the games that qualify for the wagering requirement before you can withdraw your wins from the bonus.
- Bet and Withdrawal Limits
Often players tend to neglect the bet and withdrawal limits. Some players notice them only when they withdraw the money they have won from the bonus.
Most gambling sites place a cap on the bet size. They also limit withdrawal amounts.
Bet limitations are usually mentioned in the form of a percentage of the amount that is provided as a bonus. If a player bets more than this limit, they might lose their wins to the casino.
- Validity Period
Casinos put a time limit on the bonus. You will notice them if you go through the terms and conditions. You might forfeit your wins if you don’t know this rule and fail to withdraw them within the specified period.
How to Claim a First Deposit Bonus?
Knowing what first deposit bonus is, it’s not enough. You also need to know how to claim it. To claim the bonus, here are the steps you have to follow.
- Find an online casino that provides the first deposit bonus and register.
- After depositing, you will have to go to the deposit section to deposit money.
- Choose the payment method you prefer.
- Click on the opt-in button to claim the offer while making the first deposit. This is because, in most cases, the bonuses aren’t automatic.
- Enter the needed information when prompted, including the bonus code.
- After filling in the details, complete your transaction.
- When you are done with the transactions, the casino will add the bonus money to your casino account.
Yes, claiming this bonus is as easy as this. So, you can put the funds into your casino account and start playing.
Benefits of Using a First Deposit Bonus
There are several benefits of using the bonus. We will check them out, too.
- With the bonus, you can determine the gambling site’s quality. It might not appear to be much at first glance, but it is undoubtedly one of the most important benefits.
- The first deposit bonus will give you a head start at the gambling site. With this, you can try out the game you want to play by spending only a small amount. This way, even if you lose, you will lose just a small amount of funds.
- If you have a limited budget, you can use the deposit bonus to increase your bankroll and play at the site for a longer time.
But before you claim any first deposit bonus at an online casino, make sure that you read the terms and conditions.