TrustDice is a Bitcoin casino operated by Satoshi Gaming Group N.V. Launched in 2018, TrustDice has gained popularity in the iGaming industry with thousands of active users worldwide. The platform offers crypto jackpot games, a multi-coin faucet, free spin bonuses, a live casino, and provably fair and original games. In addition, TrustDice is also the first casino to accept EOS payments on its platform, making it an exciting Bitcoin gambling site for all types of bettors.
How to Login to TrustDice
Logging in to TrustDice is simple and fast. However, you must register on the platform before completing your TrustDice login. To register, follow these steps:
- Open the website and click on the “Signup” button at the top right corner of your screen.
Extensive Portfolio of More Than 5000 Games
Lucrative Bonuses and Promos
Highly Advanced Security System
Excellent Customer Service and Operative 24/7
Welcom Bonus 100% up to 1 BTC + 25 Free SpinsClaim bonus
- To complete the registration, you’ll need to provide your user name, email, and password. Alternatively, new customers can register using their Scatter accounts. Make sure to tick the boxes to confirm that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and receive notifications on new bonuses and bonuses.
- To confirm your account, you’ll need to verify and confirm your email. Please check your Inbox to find the email from the operator.
- To log in, click on the “Login” button on the top right corner of your screen. Proceed to fill in your username and password registered with the account and submit.
while you may be allowed to play without verifying your email, you might be required to do that in the future for KYC purposes. You can also update your username after logging in.
TrustDice Deposit Methods
TrustDice accepts payments in the form of cryptocurrencies. Accepted cryptocurrencies for direct deposit include BTC, ETH, EOS, USDC, TXT, and VITA. Players can also make deposits using a wide range of altcoins through Coinswitch. Depositing TrustDice is free and fast, and the transactions are verified on the Blockchain network for security. Players may be required to complete a KYC process before they can make certain deposits.
TrustDice Withdrawal Methods
Making withdrawals on TrustDice follows a similar process as making deposits. However, withdrawals must be made using the same currency of the deposit as TrustDice does not allow conversion of currencies per its operating license conditions. Withdrawals are usually fast and easy but could take a while during busier periods.
Deposits and withdrawals can only be made after logging into your TrustDice account.
Troubleshooting Common TrustDice Login Problems
You might encounter problems with your TrustDice login if:
- You have an intermittent internet connection. Your TrustDice login may stall if your Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is poor. Make sure to confirm the status of your internet connection before attempting to log in.
- The server is down. If this happens, you cannot log in to your TrustDice account until the server has been restored. If you cannot complete your TrustDice login, try logging in after a while.
- You entered the wrong credentials. Entering incorrect login details that aren’t registered with your TrustDice account would stop you from logging in. Make sure the details you entered are correct whenever you are logging in.
- You’re in a restricted region. Even with a good internet connection and the correct login details, you may be unable to log in to your TrustDice account if you are trying to log in from a restricted region. Ensure you log in from an eligible region if you encounter issues with your TrustDice login.
- Third-party platform login issues. Logging in from third-party platforms like Twitter and Facebook might affect your login. It is always better to log in directly from the main website.
Note that TrustDice provides 24/7 customer support for its users for complaints or inquiries. You could contact customer support to lay your complaints if nothing seems to work.