Call of Duty is one of the most popular esports to bet on. It is a first-person shooter franchise that came into the market in 2003. Now, the game is available across all gaming platforms. The game has evolved over the years. At present, the game has many new features. Players will have grenades, weapons, and accessories.
But the game also holds an important position in the iGaming world. It lets you bet on Call of Duty, but it is essential to know how to bet on Call of Duty.
If you are new to the eSports scene and don’t know how to bet on Call of Duty, keep reading to learn all the details.
How to Bet on Call of Duty and How does It Work?
Esports is thriving, but not every eSport gets the same coverage in the sportsbook industry. Call of Duty has an extensive fan base. Here are some of the most common Call of Duty betting.
- Outright Winner: This bet implies betting on the tournament’s winner. Betting is available until the match starts.
- Handicap: Previously, handicap bet was hardly available, but now it is. In this type of betting, you give an imaginary benefit or drawback to a specific team. This betting type has higher risks but better odds.
- Match Winner: If you wonder how to bet on the Call of Duty match winner, you should just know that you have to select your favorite between two teams and place your bet.
- Special Bets: As this is a unique game with unique features, you will find many exclusive betting opportunities that other sports might not have available. For instance, there are bets such as who will win the first round or the number of maps a specific team has won.
If you want to know how to bet on Call of Duty, you must follow the steps given below.
- Choose an eSports betting site.
- Register an account using your details.
- Deposit at the eSports betting site.
- Choose Call of Duty and select the market you would like to bet on.
- Select the amount you want to bet.
- When you are done, place your bet.
- Now, you have to wait for the match to end and see the result.
Things to Keep in Mind While You Bet on Call of Duty
Now that you know how to bet on Call of Duty, it is time to look at a few things you need to consider.
- Bonuses are Great
Most people take betting bonuses as a cheap customer acquisition method that the bookmakers use. However, some sportsbooks are more generous than others. Sure, there are terms and conditions attached to it, but you should use them to your benefit.
You need to find a sportsbook with generous bonus terms and conditions. Don’t just pay attention to the bonus fund the casino is offering. Bonuses are great, not just for the money they offer, but the thrill of the chase that comes with it.
- Compare the Odds
You should register in more than one eSports betting site. This is because it gives you the chance to compare the odds. In addition, it will help you make a better choice based on the possible return the odds can yield on Call on Duty.
Higher Call of Duty odds means a ton of more significant and high-stake accumulators. However, you should not take the specials for granted.
- Do Not Chase Your Losses
Every bet you place can ruin your finances. Yes, if you lose, you will lose money instantly, particularly with tactics, like chasing losses. Chasing losses can cause you to bet more money than you should. So, if you have lost money, avoid chasing it. Yes, it can be tempting, but it is better to avoid that.
You have a better chance of making money by following these tips as you know how to bet on Call of Duty better than your competitors.
5 Best COD Betting Sites using Bitcoin
|1||Read Review||Exclusive 10% Rakeback and 200% Welcome Bonus up to $1000 in Crypto||Visit|
|2||Read Review||100% Deposit Bonus up to 5 BTC on your 1st deposit||Visit|
|3||Read Review||1st Sports Bet = FREEBET! Winning or losing!||Visit|
|4||Read Review||200% Crypto Bonus: 150% Sportsbook + 50% Casino||Visit|
|5||Read Review||Welcome Bonus of up to 1 BTC on 1st Deposit||Visit|