Poker Lotto is basically a Watch & Win lotto game featuring two winning chances. It is evident from the name that it is a lottery game based on poker. The Michigan Lottery introduced this game. However, the game has been confusing to many. Since it is new, people are not able to grasp the concept. But in reality, playing this form of lottery is not that difficult. This is a nightly and every ticket you get can be used for two games.
How Does Poker Lotto Work?
When you start playing, the cards will be dealt on the display screen for you to check. Every hand has 5 cards that are chosen randomly from a deck of 52 cards.
When you hit a poker hand, you can win a prize.
Five winning cards will be drawn nightly for the draw. If you are able to match 2 or more cards to the winning cards, you can win.
How to Play Poker Lotto?
To play this unique game, this is what you have to do.
- Ask the retailer to get a ticket for you. Play 3 hands per ticket.
- Let your retailer know that you would like to add All In for $1 per hand.
- When the ticket is printed, check the customer display screen for checking the poker hand that has been dealt.
- In case 5 cards form the winning poker hand, you are going to be rewarded with a corresponding prize on screen. In case you have added All In, you might even win an additional prize.
- Every ticket will give you two chances to win. You can claim the prize instantly or wait until the nightly draw.
Exciting Ways to Win in Poker Lotto
Playing the Poker Lotto game doesn’t require any special skill. Here are three exciting ways to win in this game.
- Win Instantly: As the ticket is being printed, take a look at the poker hand that is being dealt on the screen. In case 5 cards form the winning poker hand, you will win $10,000 instantly. You don’t need any additional skills to do this. Thereafter, you can redeem the prize immediately and secure a replacement ticket or wait until the nightly draw.
- Win on Nightly Draw: If you match up to 5 winning cards from the deck of 52 cards, you have the chance to win $100,00. There is no need to get a winning poker hand to secure a win.
- Go All In: All In is an add-on option to Poker Lotto giving players the option to win more than just the five instant game prizes. You just need $1 per hand for playing All In. You can hit a Royal Flush for winning the growing jackpot. The jackpot for the game is going to start with $10,000 and then increase if someone wins.
This is a completely new game with a new concept. Even players who think that they have understood the rules tend to get confused. It is worsened by the fact that new retailers don’t have enough screens for displaying the cards.
However, if you are looking for something different to play, Poker Lotto can be a good option. It comes with good winning chances. If you win, you can take home a good deal of money.